It’s time to nominate and vote for the best medical blog in 2006. MedGadget, the ezine for new medical technologies invites to the third annual Medical Weblog Awards: “These awards are designed to honor the very best in the medical blogosphere, and to highlight the diverse world of medical blogs”. The categories are:
- Best Medical Weblog
- Best New Medical Weblog (established in 2006)
- Best Literary Medical Weblog
- Best Clinical Sciences Weblog
- Best Health Policies/Ethics Weblog
- Best Medical Technologies/Informatics Weblog
- Best Patient’s Blog (a new category this year)
Unfortunately there is no category for Medical STS, Medical History or Medical Metascience blogs.
Anyway, hopefully someone will nominate “Biomedicine on Display” before 31 December here (in the comment field at the bottom of the page). You can then return to the site between 3 and 17 January to vote for the best of the nominated blogs. We’re crossing our fingers — hard!