Feel safe when visiting Medical Museion
At Medical Museion we want our visitors to feel safe during the Corona situation. We have made some changes at the museum during the pandemic to create a safe visit for our guests.
- We expect everyone – visitors and employees – to stay home if they experience symptoms of covid-19.
- All employees and guests at the museum must wear face mask as long as this is a requirement from the authorities.
- The museums is cleaned several times a day.
- Contact points are desinfected several times daily.
- Dispensers with hand sanitizing have been set up around the museum, and we have marked the most frequent contact points around the exhibitions.
Limited number of guests
- A limited number of tickets are sold daily, so there are not too many at the museum at a time.
- We have divided our opening hours into time slots to create a good visitor flow and prevent crowds. Click here to buy tickets.
- Tickets must be purchased from home, so we avoid personal contact at the reception.
School and group visits and dissemination at the museum
- School and group visits have been reduced in number of participants and prices have been reduced.
- The communication for school visits has been changed so that all communication takes place seated and with the handing out of questionnaires when the participants are in the exhibitions.
- For group visits, we have reduced the number of participants and only with dissemination in the exhibitions, where space allows.
- Our skilled guides give a short introduction to the exhibitions of 15 minutes in the Auditorium, where it is possible to sit down at a good distance. The introductions take place at 10.15 (weekdays), 12.15 and 14.15 (weekdays and weekends) and reservations are not required.
Bredgade 62, 1260 København K
Fredericiagade 18, 1310 København K
Phone: +45 35 32 38 00 (mon-fri 10am-2pm)