Conversation tool on wheels
– a travelling game about ageing
The ageing game Life on the line is an engaging and fun science communication activity. The travelling version is perfect for conferences and other event that needs:
- An eye catching activity on arrival or in the intermissions.
- A alternative and entertaining way of dealing with ageing.
- An informal meeting point and an ice breaker.
- A aesthetically pleasing and well designes spatially element.
- An element of serious science communication combined with fun and enterinment.
The game Life on the Line shows how the body and life conditions change over a lifetime. The lightening gaming table is ordinaryli placed in the exhibitions at Medical Museion, where it works as a tool for conversations about ageing. The gae is both iniformative and fun and are able to communicate science and ageing with a smile on the lips.
Facts about the game
It can be played by all from 13 to 110 years old.
Language: Danish and English.
The game has four playing stations but can be played by many players at once.
A game takes about 15 minutes and consist og 3-5 rounds.
It’s plug and play.
Medical Museion lends the game for free til puposes at University of Copenhagen, but lender pey expenses in relation to the loan (eg. transportation). According to the lenders wish game masters kan accompany the game and be hosts during you event or conference.
Do you wish to know more please contact Medical Museion at
Lender is committed to return the game is the same condition as it was before the loan, and cover any damages or lost parts.
The game can be handled by three persons. It is packed in robust flight cases and can be transportet by delivery van or plane.