Meet a Conservator
We open up the museum’s unique medical history collection on selected days from 1 to 3 PM. See the dates below. Here, you’ll meet a conservator who will guide you on how to handle the historical objects.
Creativity, Immersion, and Learning
In the Open Collection, you can borrow paper and pencil and immerse yourself in the details of the artifacts. This form of creative learning allows you to absorb information in a deeper way, making history come alive and present. What color is a bone, who used this denture, and how does a prosthesis work?
September 7th from 1 to 3 PM
September 21st from 1 to 3 PM
October 5th from 1 to 3 PM
November 9th from 1 to 3 PM
December 21st from 1 to 3 PM
- Open Collection is for everyone, both adults and children.
- No registration required.
- Free access after paying the entrance fee.
- Located in Appendix at the Medical Museum – ask for the room at the reception.
- We are most skilled in Danish, but we do have some proficiency in English as well.
In the Appendix, we invite researchers, artists, patients, students, professionals, and all other interested individuals for inspiring discussions and engaging activities. Together, we challenge and explore human illness and health — and everything in between.